Our 2nd graders built a foldable box that contained objects that represented who they were. This project incorporated social studies, engineering, science and mathematics.
In design class, Becca Goess and I helped students build and design their foldable boxes. We first had them learn about measurements to gain an understanding of the size and dimensions of their box.
Want to see more of what we do in our STEM/EdTech class?
• Photos: http://instagrm.com/davidleeedtech
• Videos: https://www.youtube.com/davidleeedtechorg
• Website: http://www.davidleeedtech.org
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/davidleeedtech
• Blog: http://davidleeedtech.wordpress.com
Intro Music by Ryan Little “Falling Down”: https://soundcloud.com/iamryanlittle
Background Music by Ryan Little “Slow Down”: https://soundcloud.com/iamryanlittle
Becca Goess, STEM Design Specialist: https://www.instagram.com/missrgoess/
Denise Brohm, 2nd Grade Teacher: https://twitter.com/MsBrohm