Saturday, April 20, 2013

Connecting Your Google+ Page to Your Class YouTube Channel


If you are a teacher who wants to connect your Google+ Page to the your class YouTube channel, then this blog post is for you. This option gives me another way to separate my personal life and my work life. I always felt uncomfortable having my personal Google+ account connected to my YouTube channel. According to the Official YouTube Partners & Creators Blog, this option also allows you to add multiple managers to your channel, choose a name for your channel, and improve video sharing capabilities. 

Steps you will need to take (via YouTube Blog): 

1. Go to the YouTube advanced account settings and click on "Connect with a Google+ page (beta)." If you do not have this button, click here to see why you might not have this link. 
Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 10.48.05 PM
2. Select your existing Google+ page, and then click "Next."

Image 

2. Click "OK." This will let your YouTube channel display the same name and photo of you Google+ page.
Image
Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 8.54.05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment