In this video, I share some of the things that helped me write my book, Design Thinking in the Classroom.
Advocacy Lab - Book Authorship Presentation: http://bit.do/e9jhc
Bias To Action Book Outline: http://bit.do/e9jBo
It has been one year since I got my book got published! To celebrate I'm giving away books to 5 lucky followers. To enter: (1) Follow me on IG and subscribe to my YT channel, David Lee EdTech. (2) On this IG post, comment and tag 3 educator friends
Additional Giveaway Information:
- Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Participants must live in the U.S.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- Giveaway ends at Oct. 18th, 2019, 7:30 pm EST
- Only one comment per person
- Winners will be contacted through direct messages on IG by Oct. 23rd, 2019
- Winners will be chosen through a random comment picker
Learn more about my consultation support and services here: https://www.davidleeedtech.org/consultation
“Empowering educators and schools to design and implement innovative learning systems and experiences for the development of future-ready citizens.” Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you, your school, or someone you know is interested in my support and services.
Music from EpidemicSound.com
"I Hear The Calling" by Wildson