Sunday, December 1, 2013

Anchor Charts & Other Additions to My Computer Lab Walls

Anchor Charts

Anchor charts are great for students who need help in "anchoring" their learning to experiences and topics. These visual resources provide students with relevant and current learning content whenever they need them. Anchor charts also help students make a connection between past learned content to their current learning content. In my computer class especially, students will understand that there is a transfer of current knowledge to learning of new technologies (Standard 6a).  
DSC_2200 
Here is the anchor chart I created for my 1st graders who are learning about word processing. 
DSC_2201  
Here is an "Digital Comic" anchor chart I created for my kindergarten students. 
DSC_2203
Here is an anchor chart for advanced Google Search skills (created by HackCollege.com) that I added for my upper elementary students.  

Posters

I also added some more posters that I thought would be relevant to my students.
DSC_2204

Letters from Students!

I would say this is my favorite addition to my computer lab! Appreciate the love that my students give me!

DSC_2202

No comments:

Post a Comment